URC: Crookham

crookham Church crookham Church crookham Church

In 1732 the original Presbyterian congregation of Crookham worshipped in a simple building beside the River Till. In 1745 a new church was built on the site of the current one and served until 1932 when it had deteriorated seriously. It was demolished and the stones used to build the present church. In 2013, to mark the 500th anniversary of the Battle of Flodden, a Peace and Reconciliation Garden was constructed beside the church.

bottom of logo pic
church number


United Reformed Church


Church Services

info to follow

opening hours

Church Open during
services and exhibitions.
Peace Garden
open all hours.